Where can I find the answers to membership questions in a Facebook group?
- Go to the members section of your group and find the member whose answer you are looking for.
- Now click on the name of the members. ...
- Now click on view answers.
- Navigate to your Facebook Group.
- On the left-hand side menu, click Manage.
- Then go to Member Requests.
- This will show all of your pending member requests plus the answers they left to enter your group.
Since membership in private groups is limited to people who were personally invited to join, membership questions are only available to groups with a public or private setting.
Where can I see Facebook page invites? From your Facebook feed, click “Pages” in the side column. From there, click the “Invites” tab found at the top of the page. This page will let you check on all the Facebook page invites you've received.
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Tap Events. Tap Your Events, then tap Past Events to see events you previously attended.
- From the Facebook app on your phone, to go to the group clicking on the group icon.
- The missed invites to groups on Facebook will be available from group settings.
- Click on the “Invites” to have a detailed view of the group invites.
Tap the gear icon at the top-right corner. Choose “Invites.” All your invites will be displayed under “You've been invited to join these groups.”
If someone sends you an page role request and you don't see the request as a notification when you login to Facebook, follow this link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/?category=invites and you should be able to see and accept the request there.
- Read the whole answer only to understand .
- Don't think of memorising in one go.
- Break the question in parts( as many u wish.. ...
- Now go through one part and learn it loudly.
- Now check whether u have learnt by hiding the answer.
- If yes: repeat process 4 and 5 till u complete the answer.
- If not: try to learn again and again.
- Answers.com. User-powered question and answer platform. ...
- Ask a Librarian. Online reference desk service from the Library of Congress. ...
- Brainly. Post questions to a community of millions of students and teachers. ...
- Chegg Study. ...
- Dummies. ...
- eHow. ...
- PolitiFact. ...
What app gives you answers to everything?
Socratic by Google 12+
Those rules forbid bullying and harassment, hate speech, glorification of violence and “cruel and insensitive” posts that target “victims of serious physical or emotional harm.”
There are 2 privacy settings for Facebook groups: Public: anyone on or off Facebook can see who's in the group and what they post. Private: only members can see who's in the group and what they post. Learn more about the differences between public and private groups.
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages, then go to your Page.
- Tap the Community section at the top of your Page. ...
- Tap Invite friends.
- Tap to check the circle next to your friend's name.
- Tap Send Invites.
If you interact with posts from a group that you've been invited to, your invitation will extend for an additional 28 days. If you don't interact with group posts for 28 days, preview mode will expire. You can leave a group at any time. Learn more about how to how to join a group, or invite new members to a group.
- Tap. in the bottom right of Facebook.
- Tap Events. You may have to tap See More first.
- To the right of Your Events, tap See All.
Alternatively, tap and hold the group in the CHATS tab. Then, tap More options > Group info. Tap Invite via link. Choose to Send link via WhatsApp, Copy link, Share link through another app, or QR code.
We limit the number of invites each person can send to 500 per event because events with large invite lists may be reported as spam. If you send a large number of invites that people are not responding to, we may limit the number of invites for a short period of time.
Remember, you can only invite about 50 people a day to your group manually, so once you reach 50 to 60 likes a day that is a good place to cap your spend.
Stand still, relax, think about your answer and then respond. Don't feel pressured to answer quickly. Thoughtfully considering your response is a sign of poise.
Which app is best for question and answer?
Quora is a free question-and-answer app like the website with the same name.
The Answers.com domain name was purchased by entrepreneurs Bill Gross and Henrik Jones at idealab in 1996. The domain name was acquired by NetShepard and subsequently sold to GuruNet and then AFCV Holdings. The website is now the primary product of the Answers Corporation.
Today, Quora is a popular Q&A websites, helping connect experts for almost any topic imaginable.
Open the Socratic app. Tap Photo Camera . Take a picture of the question or explanation with your device's camera. Crop the image to only include the section you want to ask about.
- Go to the Facebook section of Creator Studio.
- Select Inbox.
- Select Automatic Responses.
- Toggle any of the automatic response options on or off.
- After selecting an option, click the blue Edit Message button to customize its automated response. Here you can customize things like:
Facebook Group Question Reminder
What usually happens is that when new members decide not to answer the entry questions the first time they request to join the group, Facebook reminds them after three hours. They will see this as a form of notification.
When someone invites you to a group and that invitation is approved by a member, admin or moderator, you'll receive a notification that you've been invited to a group. You'll be able to preview the group and decide if you want to join.
Click on your profile picture in the top right corner. This should drop down a menu. Click “Help & Support.” Clicking “Help Center” will take you to Facebook's Help Center page.
Make sure you've listed a security question and answer for your online accounts. This will come in handy if you ever lose access and need to prove who you are. You can do this on Facebook from the Account Settings page.
- Don't remember the answer: Take your best guess.
- Know the answer but didn't recover your account on your first try: Consider a different variation of the answer. For example, try "NY" instead of "New York" or "Phil" instead of "Philip."
What happened to Facebook questions?
Today Facebook finally confirmed it is retiring Questions, which originally launched in July 2010. The Questions Dashboard and option to share a poll to the news feed are being removed.